Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tom Jones and The Mill on the Floss

Hello again! Just wanted to pop in a message about my current readings. I've done one section in Tom Jones by Henry Fielding, and two sections in The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot. I am also reading a few more sections in Cecilia: Memoirs of an Heiress by Frances Burney. I tell you, I really enjoy doing the volunteer reading as much as I enjoy listening to the multitude of completed projects available. Thanks so much to everyone at Librivox who make it all possible! Now that I've found Librivox and Gutenberg, I would be lost without them.

Blessings,
(: Amanda :)

1 comment:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Just a note. I just listened to your Librivox of Tom Jones. When you pronounce JOB, as in character in the Bible. It is not pronounced JOB (as in where you work) but JOOB (like you pronounce "O"). Thanks for recording.