Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mill on the Floss and Cecilia

I just completed my last chapter of The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot. It only likes 2 more chapters being complete. :) I can't wait to download it and listen to the whole story!!

I'm also still recording some chapters for Cecilia: Memoirs of an Heiress by Frances Burney. I only like one chapter I've signed up for, but it still has several chapters available, so I'm sure I'll read some more.

On the nursing school front, I completed my last graded clinical day this past week. I like one more non-graded day, then it's all lecture, 2 more regular tests, and the final. Then, this semester will be DONE! Yay!!

Thanks so much for visiting and I pray that you will have a wonderful day today!!

1 comment:

Denisa Hobbs said...

Hello Amanda, I am listening to Cecilia right now and want to thank you for the many chapters so wonderfully read by you.
Greets from Prague
Denisa